You should receive an e-mail confirmation within a few minutes! If you need to reschedule or cancel your visit, that can be done directly from your e-mail confirmation.
- If applicable, supplemental vaccination records can be sent in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org, or brought as a paper copy to your visit.
- When you arrive, please see the attendant in the entryway for further directions. We are closed for administrative services on Mondays, and do not answer phones during our Preventative Care Clinic.
- To ensure a safe visit for everyone, all pets should be leashed or in a carrier while on property, and should be kept from interacting with others. We also recommend that all unvaccinated puppies be carried or crated.
- Starting January 30th, all bookings require a $15 deposit per pet. This is nonrefundable, but is transferrable for rescheduled visits, if done at least 24 hours in advance.
- Masks are no longer required to enter the building. They are still encouraged if you’re feeling unwell or are particularly susceptible to serious illness. If you would like a no-contact option or have tested positive for COVID please give us a call! Our administrative team is in office Wednesday – Saturday, 8:30 am to 6:30 pm.
Thank you for choosing Access Veterinary Care! We look forward to seeing you at our vaccine clinic!