We are a full-service clinic, capable of advanced diagnostics, a wide range of surgical procedures and imaging. While we don’t hospitalize overnight, we are set up to handle a number of emergencies on a moment’s notice during our clinic hours.
Below are some common requests when animals need a veterinary professional to take a closer look (but we can do a lot more!):
- CBC (Complete Blood Counts – how well blood cells are functioning): $50
- Chemistry panels – looks at how organs are functioning:
- Ranges from $74-$124, with the more common tests at $92-112
- T4 Total (checks thyroid): $79
Cell samples for a microscope:
- Ear cytology (ear swab check): $30
- Skin cytology (skin cell check): $30
- Fine needle aspirate (lump check): $30
- X-ray (per issue – no limit on views): $120
Urine and Fecal:
- Urinalysis (including sample collection): $60
- Urine Culture: $114
- Fecal: $33 for an in-house test. Fecals sent to the outside lab are typically around $60.
Other Common Requests:
- Heartworm and tick diseases (4DX – combo test for dogs): $48.52
- Heartworm only test (dogs): $30
- Feline Triple Test (FIV/FeLV/HW): $45.14
- PARVO Test: $39
- Dolphin profile: $180
In the eventual case of end-of-life care, euthanasia can be performed for $45. If you are also interested in cremation services, we work with a few select providers and will be happy to discuss options with you.