We are a full-service clinic, capable of advanced diagnostics, a wide range of surgical procedures and imaging. While we don’t hospitalize overnight, we are set up to handle a number of emergencies on a moment’s notice during our clinic hours.
Below are some common requests when animals need a veterinary professional to take a closer look (but we can do a lot more!):
- CBC (Complete Blood Counts – how well blood cells are functioning): $60
- Chemistry panels – looks at how organs are functioning:
- Ranges from $80-$130, with the more common tests at $100-$120
- T4 Total (checks thyroid): $85
Cell samples for a microscope:
- Ear cytology (ear swab check): $35
- Skin cytology (skin cell check): $35
- Fine needle aspirate (lump check): $35
- X-ray (per issue – no limit on views): $160
Urine and Fecal:
- Urinalysis (including sample collection): $70
- Urine Culture: $120
- Fecal: $38 for an in-house test. Fecals sent to the outside lab are typically around $65.
Other Common Requests:
- Heartworm and tick diseases (4DX – combo test for dogs): $54.55
- Heartworm only test (dogs): $27.88
- Feline Triple Test (FIV/FeLV/HW): $60.00
- PARVO Test: $54.97
- Dolphin profile: $180
In the eventual case of end-of-life care, euthanasia can be performed for $85. If you are also interested in cremation services, we work with a few select providers and will be happy to discuss options with you.